Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fun Survey

Hey party people, the week's halfway done today at noon, hooray for Hump Day!

I saw this survey on a few blogs so I thought I would do one for my new readers. (Welcome, PS.)

1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Sunday?

  • During the fall, FOOTBALL! I also do my long runs on Sundays and I love eating egg sandwiches, but not at the same time. I like to grocery shop and make some food that I don't have time to cook during the week.

2) List your top three favorite TV shows.

  • Modern Family
  • Glee
  • Real Housewives of (insert city here)

3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?

  • Be in them, since I'm obviously not very good at taking them.

4) Why do you blog?

  • I read so many blogs and I love all the knowledge I've gained from them. I hope to spread some of this healthy love to my readers and perhaps inspire them to take a step towards healthiness.

5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…

  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • My Google Reader account with all my favorite healthy living, fashion and lifestyle blogs
  • BetchesLoveThis.com-check it out, seriously hilar

6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list, who would it be?

  • Oh, how I wish Reese Witherspoon was on Twitter! But since she's not I'd have to say Bethenny Frankel (@bethenny) because I'd love to pick her brain and figure out she built her healthy living empire.

7) List a few of your favorite snacks.

  • Chex-Mix
  • Kettlecorn Pop Corn
  • Wasa with peanut butter

8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?

  • You bet! My precious pooch Honey is a 12 year old Shih-Tzu. I don't live with her anymore and I miss that little face everyday!

9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?

  • IPhone
  • DVR
  • Candles

10) What’s your favorite drink?

  • Non-alcoholic: Passion fruit iced tea from Starbucks
  • Alcoholic: Vino

11) Do you enjoy cooking?

  • It's one of my favorite things to do.

12) Do you have children?

  • That's a negative, ghostrider but I want them some day (very far in the future).

13) What are your favorite hobbies?

  • Cooking
  • Reading blogs
  • Working out (running and yoga, mainly)
  • Watching reality TV :/

14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?

  • A pretty good mix of both. I am somewhat shy when I first meet people, but get me out of that shell and you can't shut me up.

15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?

  • I wish I liked to talk on the phone more.

16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?

  • Actress: Reese Witherspoon, obvious if you know me at all.
  • Actor: Matt Damon,baby!

17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?

  • Went to a Nets game to see the Hump. Gotta support my neighbors!

18) Do you live near your family or far from them?

  • I live 3:30 hours from mi familia, not sure if you consider that near or far. It's all relative I guess (I'm so punny.)

19) List three of your talents.

  • I can knock out a great Crow pose.
  • I convinced my stubborn boyfriend to eat healthy, natural foods. (Seriously, he used to say that whole wheat bread was the worst thing ever.)
  • I think I'm a pretty good cook.

20) What is your favorite healthy food?

  • Probably lentils because they are a super food and really versatile.
Anything surprise you? I'd love to hear your answers to these questions in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...