Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy (almost) Thanksgiving to my wonderful readers! I hope everyone has fun Thanksgiving plans and perhaps I will be seeing some of your pretty faces tomorrow :)

Every Thanksgiving it is important to reflect on what we have to be thankful for. While I am very thankful for my family and friends,



I wanted to reflect on some other things I am thankful for.

(the people in these pics are not the only people I am thankful for of course:) )
  • My health- Thank you to my whole body for staying healthy during the winter and thriving on the endless vitamins, fruits, veggies and general weird health food I feed you.
  • My legs-Thank you for carrying me through the miserable, rainy 5k we completed on Halloween. And thank you in advance for carrying me through the hopefully beautiful 5k we will be running on Saturday (surprise!).
  • My lungs-Thank you for becoming stronger than I could have ever asked you to be and thanks for getting over the exercised-induced asthma.
  • Healthy-living blogs-Thank you for inspiring me to start my blog and giving me meal and workout ideas everyday.
  • My juicer (you knew this was coming)-Thanks for adding more fruits and veggies to my life and inspiring me to eat healthier each day.

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...