Howdy, blog stars! I hope everyone is having a great day!
Seeing as it is the beginning of the month, it’s goal time! I don’t have too many lofty goals this month, but I thought it would be fun to list a few simple ones.
- Pay more attention to this little blog-I know I neglected it for a month but I love writing for it, so I want to be more consistent.
- Workout in the morning Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays-I set this goal because I want to become a morning exerciser. I’ve done it a few times and I always am happy when I do, so I want to transition to being a full-time morning exerciser.
- Workout at night on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout one day of the weekend-A girl needs one day of rest!
- Create a crock pot recipe.
- Cook my first Thanksgiving meal-Dan and I got a free turkey from our Shop Rite points so we are going to have a mini-Thanksgiving before we go home for the holiday.
- Stay strong during Thanksgiving and not over-indulge like I did on Halloween.
Do you have any goals that you want to complete this month?
How often do you workout each week?
Do you have any healthy crock pot recipes I can try?