Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November Goals

Howdy, blog stars! I hope everyone is having a great day!

Seeing as it is the beginning of the month, it’s goal time! I don’t have too many lofty goals this month, but I thought it would be fun to list a few simple ones.

  • Pay more attention to this little blog-I know I neglected it for a month but I love writing for it, so I want to be more consistent.
  • Workout in the morning Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays-I set this goal because I want to become a morning exerciser.  I’ve done it a few times and I always am happy when I do, so I want to transition to being a full-time morning exerciser.
  • Workout at night on Tuesdays and Thursdays
  • Workout one day of the weekend-A girl needs one day of rest!
  • Create a crock pot recipe.
  • Cook my first Thanksgiving meal-Dan and I got a free turkey from our Shop Rite points so we are going to have a mini-Thanksgiving before we go home for the holiday.
  • Stay strong during Thanksgiving and not over-indulge like I did on Halloween.

Do you have any goals that you want to complete this month?

How often do you workout each week?

Do you have any healthy crock pot recipes I can try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...