Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Weekend Recap

Hi everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend full of healthy choices.

I was pretty successful in eating well this weekend.  I only had one small plate of food and one cakepop at my cousin’s shower, so I call that a success!

Since I wasn’t able to workout at all on Saturday, I knew I couldn’t go the whole weekend without a good sweat, so I hit the gym with my dad on Sunday morning. I did the following high intensity interval training on the treadmill.  These speeds may seem fast to some and slow to others, so adjust so it is comfortable for you (but not too comfortable!).

hiit 30

This seems like a confusing workout, but it really isn’t.  Walk 2 minutes, run for a minute increasing the speed by .5 mph each time you run.  Once you hit 8.0, decrease by .5 mph each time you run. It will get you sweaty for sure!

What’s your favorite HIIT workout? Post links in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...